If you are out to work but your puppy cannot go that long without a potty break, then our puppy care program is right for you! We visit twice a day during a 1-hour time frame of arrival Crate training and keeping a strict routine of feeding, drinking, and potty-ing will help your puppy to settle in and get quickly potty trained. We can help establish routine during the work week. All you need to do is let us know when you last let your puppy out in the morning and when you can let him/her out again later in the day. Based on your puppy's age we can then help you determine the best two-time blocks.
- 20 min visit: $21.00
- 30 min visit: $24.60
- 45 min visit: $31.00
We offer monthly contracts for our puppy care program with two visits per day to offer potty breaks and lunch.
House Training Your Puppy
We recommend watching potty training and crate training videos online and/or inviting a dog trainer to your home to help. It is best to set up a good routine as soon as possible after bringing your puppy home so training goes fast without confusion or frustration. Learn more about how to crate train, potty train, and set up your home for puppy. View Article
- Surcharges could apply. Please check our policy page: click here
- Our dog walkers are not dog trainers, but we will take your direction in practicing commands, helping with mouthing and jumping-up issues, and other help with puppy care as requested. We will walk, play, feed lunch, and help with leash sensitization. We provide you with a detailed owner report per visit.
- Meal service included if needed at no extra charge.
- We work with a 1-hour time block of arrival for puppies up to 6 months.
- No extra fee for extra-same family puppies.
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. Please review our policies.