If you are out to work but your puppy cannot go that long without a potty break, then our puppy care program is right for you! We visit twice a day during a 1-hour time frame of arrival. Crate training and keeping a strict routine of feeding, drinking, and potty-ing will help your puppy to settle in and get quickly potty trained. We can help establish routine during the work week. All you need to do is let us know when you last let your puppy out in the morning and when you can let him out again later in the day. Based on your puppy's age we can then help you determine the best two-time blocks.
We offer monthly contracts for our puppy care program with two visits per day to offer potty breaks and lunch. When you sign up for a monthly contract (minimum of 8 walks per week), you will receive 10% off. You can select 20 min or 30 min visits. Discount valid until 1 year of age.
- 20 min: $18.00/visit this is $144 min. per week
- 30 min: $20.70/visit this is $165.60 min. per week
House Training Your Puppy
We recommend watching potty training and crate training videos online and/or inviting a dog trainer to your home to help. It is best to set up a good routine as soon as possible after bringing your puppy home so training goes fast without confusion or frustration. Learn more about how to crate train, potty train, and set up your home for puppy. View Article
- 20 or 30 minute visits twice a day.
- Minimum of 4 weekdays per week and 4 weeks per month.
- Once you drop to one visit a day, the discount expires.
- Our dog walkers are not dog trainers, but we will take your direction in practicing commands, helping with mouthing and jumping-up issues, and other help with puppy care as requested. We will walk, play, feed lunch, and help with leash sensitization. We provide you with a detailed owner report per visit.
- Meal service included if needed at no extra charge.
- We work with a 1-hour time block of arrival for puppies up to 6 months.
- No extra fee for extra-same family puppies.
- Cancel both day visits with at least 24-hour notice and there is no loss of value.
Rates are subject to change without prior notification. Please review our policies.